You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. - Proverb from a very frustrated horse owner
I'd like to lead you to water. In other words, I'd like to explain the importance of doing strength training with a coach. I'd also like you to drink. In other words, I'd like you to join a class or tell someone about MissionFit when you get to that water.
The strength, mobility and conditioning work we do at MissionFit is a key piece of everyone's ability to thrive. It just plays a different role depending on where you are in your life. Examples are...
- Strength training increases bone density to combat osteoporosis and frail bones in your golden years.
- Mobility and postural strength in your late twenties and early thirties will extend your hard earned athleticism from your youth.
- The neural adaptions of youth who participate in gymnastics are unrivaled when it comes to developing full body awareness, coordination, and strength.
- The confidence built by doing more difficult progressions in an exercise or lifting progressively heavier weights is invaluable for your self-esteem and confidence in your abilities no matter your age or your goals.
Now this is where a qualified coach comes in. You can certainly do physical training by yourself, but I haven't seen many scenarios where a good coach couldn't help you reach your goals faster and with fewer roadblocks.
In order to take proper action I'm going to break you into 2 categories.
- 14 years old to 100 years old: come to our community classes to get 100% scalable and individualized training for wherever you're at. The Strength Clubs are donation based so there can't be any objection about cost ;)
- 14 years old to 24 years old: we have classes just for you! You are the primary reason we are open!
So, show up! Or email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.